- Binary Stars in Cambridge 2016, Cambridge, U.K., July 24-30, 2016, poster T. Pribulla, A.
Mérand, P. Kervella et al.: "Physical parameters and 0.1% parallax of the detached eclipsing binary V923 Scorpii"
- Fourth Workshop on Robotic Autonomous Observatories Torremolinos (Málaga),
Spain, September 28 - October 2, 2015, talk T. Pribulla: "New instrumentation development at AI SAS"
- The Space Photometry Revolution CoRoT Symposium 3, Kepler KASC-7 joint
meeting, July 6-11, 2014, Toulouse, France, poster Pribulla, T., Kundra, E.:
"Project Dwarf: ground-based search for circumbinary planets"
- Observing techniques, instrumentation and science for metre-class
telescopes, September 23-26, 2013, Tatranská Lomnica, Slovakia, talk
Pribulla, T.: "The Dwarf project. First results"
- Future science with metre-class telescopes, September 18-21, 2012,
Belgrade, Serbia, talk Pribulla, T.: "Eclipsing binaries - precise clocks to discover
- Ten years of VLTI: from first fringes to core science, ESO Garching,
Germany, October 24-27, 2011, poster Pribulla, T.: "Multi-dataset modelling
of close binaries with Roche"
- From Interacting Binaries to Exoplanets: Essential Modeling Tools IAU Symposium
282, July 18 — 22, 2011, Tatranská Lomnica, Slovakia, talk Pribulla, T.:
"Roche: Analysis of Eclipsing Binary Multi-Dataset Observables"
- Young Planetary Systems, Jena, Germany, November 15-17, 2010, talk
Pribulla, T.: "Broadening-function technique - new tool in the RV search of
- Binary Star Evolution: Mass Loss, Accretion and Mergers, Mykonos,
Greece, June 22-25, 2010, poster Pribulla, T. et al.: "O'Connell effect in
early-type contact (?) binaries: DU Boo and AG Vir"
- Binaries - Key to comprehension of the Universe, Brno, Czech Republic,
June 8-12, 2009, poster Pribulla et al.: "MOST satellite photometry of
- MOST Science team meeting, Vienna, Austria, June 23-25, 2009, talk
Pribulla, T., Neuhäuser, R.: "WASP12: search for the eclipses of the planet"
- The 27th IAU General Assembly, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 3-14,
2009, poster Pribulla, T. et al.: "Photonic solutions for high performance
laser metrology of the optical train of an astronomical interferometer"