The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries,
is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."
~ Isaac Asimov ~
You have landed on my personal page. If you want to know more feel free to browse other pages in the quick links menu. The menu "Files" allows you to browse public downloads (some Slovak only). If you have problem opening pptx files, try this.
- 2013-09 : Conference for metre-size telescopes at Stara Lesna - HERE
- 2013-02-26: Program UNIQUE for computation of Fourier coefficients of the light curves
- 2012-08-24: Moved to another office and changed my phone number. Check here for current contact options
- 2012-07-21: Going to Caltech to attend NASA Sagan Exoplanet Science Institute workshop
- 2012-05-25: A new contact form for suggestions to download section
- 2011-11-09: I have been awarded with 4-year Stefan Schwarz scholarship of SAS
- 2011-09-20: I'm once again an employee of the Stellar department of Astronomical Institute
- 2011-01-01: Since staff reduction at the Academy of Sciences I'm currently unemployed and looking for postdoc
- 2010-12-03: I'll have doctoral graduation
- 2010-09-01: I have started to work at Astronomical Institute
- 2010-08-30: I have successfully defended my doctoral thesis